|Working table (length * width)
|T-slot (number of slots-width of slot)
|Maximum load of worktable
|X/Y/Z axis rapid displacement
|Maximum cutting south feed rate
|XYZ axis travel
|The distance from the spindle end to the table surface
|Z axis counterweight
|XYZ axis guide
|Roller linear guide
|Spindle specifications (model/installation diameter)
|Preferred speed of geared spindle
|Belt drive milling head, maximum speed
|Direct drive spindle, maximum speed (optional)
|Spindle motor power car
|Comprehensive hammer weight)
|Mechanical shape R inch (length x width x height)
Widely used in various complex mechanical parts of automobiles and airplanes
1. High-precision spindle: The machine tool adopts sleeve type spindle, Japanese ultra-high-precision spindle bearings, three front and two rear configurations to ensure the high rigidity and durability of the spindle
2. High-efficiency processing: The maximum speed of the machine tool spindle is 5500 rpm, and the X and Z axes can reach 18 m/min. It can be equipped with an automatic feeder to realize high-speed and efficient automatic processing.
3. High-precision feed: adopt Japanese THK high-precision ball screw rotation to ensure high-precision processing and long-term precision maintenance.
4. Large-stroke arranging tool holder: There are many tool positions, the repeated tool change is small, and the tool change is high-speed and accurate, which can greatly save processing time.
5. Super cutting: high-precision, high-speed hydraulic rotary rod, precision collet and high-rigidity precision power chuck configuration, improve the toughness material cutting and powerful cutting ability.